[OpenAFS] Linux 2.6.10-rc2 osi_misc.c structure has no member named `rlim'

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:28:19 -0500

1. on x86, current is an inline function which returns a pointer to the
task_struct associated with the current process, it's defined in an
arch-specific header (eg, include/asm-i386/current.h)

2. what Derek said

IIRC, this and the EXIT_ZOMBIE are the only issues you'll run into, in
making libafs, at least.

Matt