[OpenAFS] compiling 1.2.13 for RHEL 3 amd64/x86_64

Lee Damon nomad@stefen.ee.washington.edu
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:44:44 -0800

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, David Botsch wrote:
>
> > See openafs bug #16022 for patches to the rpm spec file which will solve the
> > below (and other problems) that pop up when trying to compile.
>
> That also works (presumably, I haven't tested, it was post 1.2.13)

It works to a point.  I am able to build RPMs, they load, the system boots
and sees AFS space just fine.  I can view areas that aren't ACLd off.

However...

: || nomad@sslildap2 nikola [67] ; kinit
Password for nomad@EE.WASHINGTON.EDU:
: || nomad@sslildap2 nikola [68] ; aklog
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
: || nomad@sslildap2 nikola [69] ; uname -a
Linux sslildap2 2.4.21-20.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Aug 18 20:34:58 EDT 2004 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

nomad
 -----------                       - Lee "nomad" Damon -          \
work: nomad@ee.washington.edu                                      \
play: nomad@castle.org    or castle!nomad                           \
                                                                    /\
Sr. Systems Admin, UWEE SSLI Lab                                   /  \
                "Celebrate Diversity"                             /    \