[OpenAFS] Re: AFS Perl module and threaded Perl

Norbert Gruener nog@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:18:25 +0100

Hi Russ,

On Thu, Dec 09 2004, Norbert Gruener wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 04 2004, Russ Allbery wrote:
> >
> > The following change to src/Makefile.PL (in addition to removing the
> > checks for threaded Perl, of course) resulted in a build that passed all
> > of its tests.
>
> I did some "unit tests" on that threaded version and I do get a
>
>                  segmentation error
>
> for the "AFS::VOS dump" method.  I have to check what is going on.  I
> will keep you informed...

the AFS.XS code needs some "pthread" changes too.  I am working on an
upgrade.  I will release a new version ASAP

Norbert
--
Ceterum censeo          | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
Redmond esse delendam.  | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/