[OpenAFS] Linux 2.6.10-rc2 - still no luck

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:02:26 +0100

On Dec 12, 2004, at 9:48 PM, Steve Wray wrote:

> While we are on the topic, how far away is openafs support in 2.6
> kernel?

There are people using it (maybe not on 2.6.10).

> (it sometimes seems really wierd that a project prefixed by 'open' has
> better support for Microsoft OS's than open source OS's).

This is because there are guys on the Microsoft OSes actually doing the
needed work and not complaining about the work being done ;-)
The 'open' in the name doesn't say anything about the OS, does it??

Horst