[OpenAFS] CD? What CD?

Garry Glendown garry@nethinks.com
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:35:15 +0100

OK, I might be blind, but ... I'm trying to install OpenAFS on one of my
boxes to finally get all my work machines (Notebook, Desktop @ work,
home linux) set up with a central, RAID, backuped FS space ... anyway,
anywhere I look in the OpenAFS docs, there are references to "the CD",
copy this directory from there, get that file from there - always the CD
... many of the files I need are nowhere to be found in the source
archive (both 1.2.13 and 1.3.77), though I have been able to find files
in the RH RPM ...

Am I missing anything here? I downloaded both the source archive and doc
archive ... but no links to any addon-files ... !? While sticking to the
1.2.13, using the RH RPM is an option for the missing file, but as I
need to run the AFS client on an XP machine, I understand the docs so as
1.3.7x is required ...

Tnx, -gg