[OpenAFS] Re: RH9, 2.4.20-30.9smp, AFS 1.2.13 afsd lockup

Mike Polek mike@pictage.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:31:27 -0800

Issue solved. Apparently afsd didn't like me applying
the patches for ipvs. When I went to a completely
clean kernel, it was ok. Hidden patch for tunneling
seems ok. Guess I can't use AFS on the firewall...
probably just as well. :-)

Thanks to all who helped with suggestions.

Take care,
Mike Polek
Pictage, Inc.