[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS for RedHat Linux Enterprise

Roberto.Gomezel@ts.infn.it Roberto.Gomezel@ts.infn.it
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:46:29 +0100

Thanks a lot to you all for the suggestions and prompt reply.

Thank you, Troy, I'll take advantage of your work at Fnal site.

Derek, if you are not able to find someone giving you a licensed copy of RHEL3
closer to you, I'll try to get it. I think it could be interesting to have a
distribution avalable even for the licensed release of RH with all possible
problems fixed to avoid all of us working on the same issues.
  Regards
     Roberto