[OpenAFS] please help no sync site problem

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:57:31 -0500

On Sunday, January 11, 2004 19:30:04 +0100 Otto-Michael BRAUN
<omb@computer.org> wrote:

> I am running an OpenAFS 1.2.10 test site with two db servers under RedHat
> 8.0, site is up since November 2002.
>
> Today, since this morning no administration is possible, error message
> (Win client) is "error, no quorum elected (0x00001500)" when I try to
> create a volume, replica or release.

You need to upgrade to 1.2.11, which contains a fix for a bug preventing
quorum election after 13:38:03 UTC this past Saturday.

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer