[OpenAFS] translation help?

Dexter 'Kim' Kimball kim.kimball@ccre.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:04:07 -0700

How much translation are we talking about?  Documentation, comments in
source, installation, readme's ...

When with Transarc I taught AFS in Spanish at Banco de Mexico and at a
university in Chile.

I confess to using the verb "exitar" to mean when a process "exits" -- which
unfortunately translates to "when a process becomes sexually excited," but
other than that ...

Kim

=================================
Kim (Dexter) Kimball
CCRE, Inc.
openafs@ccre.com

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org
[mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]On Behalf Of Derrick J Brashear
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 2:09 PM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: [OpenAFS] translation help?

It's come up a few times that we want to do things which support more
languages than just english. Is there an established mechanism elsewhere
for getting translations? Should we collect volunteers who speak english
as a second language and are fluent enough in something to provide us
translations from within the AFS user/admin community?