[OpenAFS] is it possible to have two network cards?

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:28:57 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Jeffrey Hutzelman <jhutz@cmu.edu> writes:
>
> >     If the server indicated by uvote_GetSyncSite() is not listed in the
> > client's configuration, it will just try all the servers it know about --
> > it will never try a new server it "discovers" via this method and didn't
> > know about before.
>
> Hmm, I wonder how hard it would be to add this?  Is there some reason not
> to?

Probably a bit of a pain, since the ubik client library doesn't own the
array of connections it's working with (it gets allocated by the
application, or by something in afsconf, AFAIK)