[OpenAFS] Windows Context Menu Doesn't Show AFS

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:47:00 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Rob Murawski wrote:

> The command-line tools are the old way to tweak AFS settings.  (Or the only
> way for the Unix folks)

Duh!  You know, I remember thinking to myself.  Man, it's really cool that
all the command line tools are still here in the Windows client.  If
windows is buggered, I can use these tools to check things out in a way
that a CLI oriented person can understand.  Somewhere along the way, I
forgot all about the CLI tools.

I guess the guys doing the GUI can take that as a compliment! :)

Later,
Jason C. Wells