[OpenAFS] blank view of an slavaged volume(offline->online) through its mount point

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:30:52 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Hongliang Gai wrote:

> I tried this. It still shows empty directory.

(An alternate path and not a remount in the same location, right?)

> More hint?

What was in the salvage logs? Consider that you might need to slavage with
-orphans attach?