[OpenAFS] blank view of an slavaged volume(offline->online) through its mount point

Hongliang Gai hgai@ecs.syr.edu
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:21:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Hartmut,
  I have done serveral salvage after the first salvage, so I don't have
the original log for that salvage. But I remeber it says all the files are
salvaged and orphans found. That was why I did some more salvage to attach
the orphans.
  I'm doing the dump + restore as you suggested and will let you know
what's the result.

thanks,

-Hongliang