[OpenAFS] windows timestamps (1.2.11)

Gregg Tracton tracton@med.unc.edu
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:42:14 -0500

After upgrading to openafs 1.2.11, a Windows client wrote files. On that
client the dates appeared as 1969 in the Windows File Explorer - weird.
On another win2k platform the same files' dates are seen as 2097 and on
a third win2k platform selected files' date fields are blank in the
window's file explorer. All are viewing the same files. Solaris
platforms see the time as 1969.  I'm running openafs clients 1.2.300.

This really upsets incremental backups and other date-based commands.

I recall a posting on this list that mentioned 1.2.11 (or 1.2.10) was
supposed to fix that behavior.  If not, are there any clues as to what
to test?

--Gregg Tracton, UNC-CH Radiation Oncology, Chapel Hill, NC, USA