[OpenAFS] OpenAFS + Linux +XP

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:39:45 -0800

Aha - the same blue screens happen here too as well as memory =
exceptions.

Does anyone have a Visual Studio project to share? I dread trying to set =
one
up because of the ./configure.

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org =
[mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of Eggert, Richard W, II (Rich), GVSOL
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 8:30 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: RE: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS + Linux +XP

That's the price you pay for not using the integrated login. ;-)

I find the integrated login to be very unstable (it causes blue screen
of death and random reboots sometimes), so I don't use it.  Then again,
I'm the only person using my cell (with multiple accounts), so I can do
things however I want to.=20

Rich