[OpenAFS] repeatable win2K exceptions

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:21:49 -0800

Sorry about the direct mail..

No it has never worked on Win z2003 which bluescreened. Clicking on Account
Manager always generates an exception.

I rebooted both the Linux afs server and win z2003. Z2003 Win client self
generates exceptions until the Lin AFS server comes up...

Server win z2001 (also 2K server) asked for new tokens and reported not
available and hung - didn't respond to ctrl-alt-del . win Z2003 has the Win
connected network traffic light on but is not generating any packets - I
also rebuilt the cell servers for that one too. The My Computer icon
reported out of memory when I tried to look at the shares.

Finally hard reset the win server z2001, rebooted and its fine too.

Z2001 has only client
Z2003 has client and Admin

Possible memory leak?

If I could get a Visual Studio project from someone, I probably could debug
this.

Thanks

tedc