[OpenAFS] Problem with Loging in

Luis Bivar Ramos lbramos@netcabo.pt
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:16:54 +0100

Hi,

I don't think that the ssh version is a problem, cause i also can't =
login at
the machine (locally)!

I'm using krb4 from AFS.

Luis Bivar Ramos
-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Pfaffel [mailto:flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at]=20
Sent: ter=E7a-feira, 1 de Junho de 2004 9:25
To: Luis Bivar Ramos
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Problem with Loging in

"Luis Bivar Ramos" <lbramos@netcabo.pt> writes:

> Hi,
> I configured the /etc/pam.d/login file, but i'm still having problems.
> Everything in blue is outputs from the console! When I ssh, from other
> machine I get this (example for user: andre)
> =20

Which SSH version are You using? And are you really using krb4 (AFS)
and not krb5?

Regards
Christian

--=20
Christian Pfaffel <flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at>
Technische Universit=E4t Graz                 Telefon: +43 / 316 / 873 - =
81 90
Institut f=FCr Theoretische Physik            Telefax: +43 / 316 / 873 - =
86 78
Petersgasse 16, A-8010 Graz   =
http://fubphpc.tu-graz.ac.at/~flash/pubkey.gpg