[OpenAFS] Pam module for AFS and KRB5

David Miller D.P.Miller@lse.ac.uk
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:54:44 +0100

I went through this about a month ago (incl a few posts on this list).
the pam-krb5.sf.net modules seem to be the best.

they currently have problems when compiled against MIT 1.3 (bug is in
the tracker)
I compiled with heimdal, even though I'm using a MIT krb5 server.

I had some problems with it recogising my version of kerberos, always
thought it was MIT.
here for more info
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=4383993&forum_id=31360

working well now
The doc's that come with those modules are quite good