[OpenAFS] openafs-1.2.11 on rhel-3 Linux for s/390 broken ???

Derek T. Yarnell derek@cs.umd.edu
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:34:40 -0400

BTW, on the subject of RHEL 3 and AFS/Krb5 installs,

I have found that on RHEL3 and I am not sure that this was a requirement
before but I have to put valid kerberos IV entries into krb.conf (not
krb5.conf) to make afslog() to work correctly.

Bah, just FYI if someone else has a problem.