[OpenAFS] Status of Openafs on OSX

Matt Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 08:53:20 +1200

Hi Jimmy

It was all running fine with my home directory in AFS space until I
tried to use the Mac Mail program. This killed the mac in about 20
minutes. I am not sure if the kernel panic was caused by afs or the mail
program but one way or another they do not like each other.

The other problem I have is that the pam_krb5 does not seem to be able
to store tickets when I ssh in. The kdc issues the ticket but not is
stored in cache. If I have tickets and logout and in pam_aklog gets me
tokens OK. So now I just need to find out why pam_krb5 fails to store
tickets (listed as bug in OSX pam_krb5).

Cheers

Matt