[OpenAFS] Windows Terminal server and afs clients

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:32:51 +1200

Hi

Does anyone know if the windows afs client has the same token security
issues if it has been installed on a terminal server. I can not seem to
share anyone elses access rights no matter what I do (I tried all the
methods posted to the mailing list). We unfortunately have to run TS
next semester in the labs for some courses and our students have their
home directories in AFS. At the moment if it is not secure we will have
to run access to disk via our afs web portal.

Cheers

Matt