[OpenAFS] volume and file size

Dj Merrill deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:24:28 -0400

Hi,
	I am curious if anyone can confirm
the largest volume and file size that is "officially" supported
by the current stable release of OpenAFS (1.2.11) under a
Linux kernel 2.4 ext2 or ext3 filesystem.
I seem to remember (possibly incorrectly) that there
is an 8 Gig volume limitation and a 2 Gig file size limitation.

Thanks,

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill                            Thayer School of Engineering
Assoc. Director of Technical Services 8000 Cummings Hall

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."-Anonymous