[OpenAFS] Problems with discarded tickets rxkad error=19270408 (OpenAFS 1.2.8/Krb51.3.3/gssklog 0.10)

R.Ries@tu-bs.de R.Ries@tu-bs.de
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:58:03 +0200 (METDST)

Hello all,

I got this error some time ago too.
The AFS-command

translate_et 19270408 gives:
19270408 (rxk.8) = ticket contained unknown key version number

In my case there was a difference in key version number for the
afs-service in AFS-Server-Key and Kerberos key.