[OpenAFS] Using DCE as security server for AFS

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:10:58 -0500

We did this years ago, but have droped DCE.

DCE can be uses as a K5 KDC. Then you can use ak5log or gssklog
to get tickets K5 tickets and get them converted to K4for use as an AFS  token.

See: ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/kerberos.v5/README.txt
and the the other files in the directory like: anldce.notes,  k5dce.20010824.tar

Also see any files in: ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/DEE/
and the gssklog-0.11.tar