[OpenAFS] KTC_NOCM error on windows startup.

jcw@highperformance.net jcw@highperformance.net
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:59:10 -0700

I was really hoping that William was having the same problem as I have.
Everything works fine here, as I last reported, except that enabling global
drive mapping triggers the NOCM errors.  Since William didn't have mapping
enabled, I was unable to take him down the path to a solution that I went.

BTW William,  you should listen to Jeff before you listen to me.  He is a
developer where I am just a user and a cluebie at that.

Later,
Jason C. Wells

--On Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:31 PM -0400 Jeffrey Altman