[OpenAFS] KTC_NOCM error on windows startup.

jcw@highperformance.net jcw@highperformance.net
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:43:50 -0700

--On Friday, June 18, 2004 12:04 AM -0400 Jeffrey Altman
<jaltman@columbia.edu> wrote:

> There was a race condition associated with the establishment of global
> drives which was fixed
> post-1.3.64.  Please try one of the daily builds and see if it indeeds
> solves your problem.
> Or does not make it worse.

I installed 1.6410.  There was no change in behavior.  Rebooting after
enabling a global drive, and then logging in trips the NOCM error.
Disabling the global drive and rebooting allows everything else to work
fine.  Integrated logon to the MIT KDC is fine.

My problems are not major issue for me.  I get by fine without global
mappings.  When I do get it working right, I will implement roaming
profiles.  That is my interest in global mappings.

Later,
Jason