[OpenAFS] multiple NAT clients, now losing contact

Jan-Marc Pilawa j.pilawa@tu-bs.de
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:49:23 +0200

Am Montag, 21. Juni 2004 11:58 schrieb Theo van den Bout:
> Matthew Turk wrote:
> >Our setup is such -- we have three public servers, one of which acts as a
> >gateway to a private subnet (only packets to the other public servers are
> >forwarded.)  As soon as attempts are made to access and modify files on
> >more than one of the private subnet clients, the entire system begins to
> >fail; locks are lost, files aren't synced, etc.  I've tried setting the fs
> >checks -interval to very low values -- 30, 15, etc, but it continues to
> >fail whenever more than one of the subnet clients tries to access a file.
> >
> >Any ideas?

s.o. in my domain had Problems with Masquerading, now he uses NAT per IP. Now
the server sees a 1:1 association. clients and server behave well with this
setup.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Sincerely

Jan Pilawa

--
+ Systembetreuung Rechenzentrum TU Braunschweig               +