[OpenAFS] AFS Errors for Windows 2000

Matt Boone maboone@gmail.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:21:47 -0400

How does one ensure that the AFS client is running before we map the drives?
The way our system is setup is that a bat file runs a service routine
that maps a drive.  The domain controller is responsible for mapping
the users drives accordingly using the net use command.  The way we
have this setup works on the 1.2.x client but we have been
unsuccessful with the 1.3.x clients.

Thanks,

Matthew