[OpenAFS] afsd: No check server daemon in client.

Marc Schmitt mschmitt@inf.ethz.ch
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:26:02 +0100

Hi Tino,

Thanks for the hint. I did --rebuild the openafs-1.2.11-rh7.3.1.src.rpm
on the machine where the problems exists. No build problems, no install
problems but AFS does not start, still the same errors. Did you build
from source or SRPM (although I don't expect that to make a difference...)?

    Marc