[OpenAFS] Problems starting client service with Windows 2000

James Burns james@burns.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:41:05 -0500 (EST)

I still get the same error, 1719. If I start from the client control
panel I get an error 0x0000042A. (Which seems to be a generic service
won't start.) I googled for this error and saw a brief mention 2 years ago
in March on this list. It seemed to say there that there was some
contention over event logging service 1000 or something to that effect. I
tried stopping all the services I could it didn't change the problem.

-James