[OpenAFS] Solaris x86 also crashes because of item 1434

John Tang Boyland boyland@solomons.cs.uwm.edu
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:30:46 -0600

Last summer AFS bug #1434 was apparently fixed for Solaris 8 on SPARC,
but apparently not fixed for Solaris 8 on Intel.  I was hoping
the latest openafs would fix this, but it appears that the
kernel module for 1.2.11 is the same as the one for 1.2.10.
I finally patched my system and now starting afs crashes the kernel.

(I tried to set this as a comment to ticket #1434, but (1) I don't
know who would get the comment, and (2) guest is not allowed to
post comments and (3) rt.central.org doesn't mention how to create
a non-guest account.)

John