[OpenAFS] New OpenAFS-1.3.60 for Windows and the SDK

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:15:57 -0600

I was hoping to be able to use the SDK from the lastest OpenAFS build
with gssklog.

src/WINNT/install/NSIS/OpenAFS.nsi appears to only install selected
header and lib files.

But rx/rxkad.h in the SDK tries to include rxkad_prototypes.h which is not
installed with the SDK. Looking at an older 1.3.50 build I have, I see in
DEST\include\rx: asn1_err.h, fcrypt.h, rx_protoype.h, rxkad_prototype,h,
rs_stat,h and  xdr_prototype.h  which are not in the latest SDK. There may
be other missing files in include and include/afs.

Not all of the libs needed are installed either. I have gotten the gssklog down
to needing these:

                $(AFS_LIB_D)\afs\afsauth.lib \
		$(AFS_LIB_D)\afs\afspioctl.lib \
		$(AFS_LIB_D)\afs\afsutil.lib \
		$(AFS_LIB_D)\afs\afscmd.lib \
		$(AFS_LIB_D)\afsdes.lib \
		$(AFS_LIB_D)\libafsconf.lib

If you want I can try and come up with the changes to OpenAFS.nsi to
install all the headers and libs.

P.S. The gssklog linked against 1.3.50 does run with 1.3.60-20040320.

--

 Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
 Argonne National Laboratory