[OpenAFS] Strange Windows Installer Issue

James Burns james@burns.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:22:15 -0500 (EST)

It's grayed out, both the label and the field. For the reinstall (I just
reran the installer) it showed my cell name, but for the original install
it show an uneditable openafs.org. (My cell name was uneditable in the
reinstall also to be clear)

-James