[OpenAFS] Strange Windows Installer Issue

James Burns james@burns.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:32:51 -0500 (EST)

I was also installing the server, so that is why it was greyed out
apparently. I am still, however, unable to configure the server because of
the error that I mentioned before, "Failed to determine current
configuration of this machine. Error: Unknown code d 43
(1067)(0x0000042B)"

-James