[OpenAFS] Collection of AFS management tools

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:07:30 -0800

I just presented these at the AFS Best Practices Workshop and wanted to
mention them to other readers of the mailing list as well.  I've finally
found the time to clean up and document many of the AFS management scripts
that we use internally at Stanford and have put a fairly large selection
of them up on my personal software pages (in the absence of a good
Stanford distribution point for such things at the moment).

All of these are open source / free software.  Feel free to grab them,
modify them for your needs, whatever.  I welcome patches and am happy to
maintain generally useful additions.

See the AFS section at:

    <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/>

kstart/k5start and runauth may also be of interest in the Kerberos
section.