[OpenAFS] Re:AFS 1.3.62 Linux Build

Joe Zou joezou@au1.ibm.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:20:20 +1100

--=_alternative 004314A5CA256E64_=

Hi guys,

I have just downloaded the source and built AFS1.3.62 on the Red Hat Linux
7.2.

Based on the Quick Start Guide, before configuring the AFS server, we need
to run a startup script, which basically executes the 'insmod' command to
load the AFS module. However, I could not find the startup script in the
build destination directory. The document seems to indicate the script can
be copied from the AFS CD. Question is if we build AFS from the source,
how do we acquire the startup script?

Does any one have the Linux startup script?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Joe Zou
--=_alternative 004314A5CA256E64_=