[OpenAFS] Strange Windows Installer Issue

James Burns james@burns.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:42:48 -0500 (EST)

I'd be willing to contribute some time to get the Windows server working
if someone could point me in the right direction. Also if there's a
document on the "by hand" way, I'd be grateful for the too. I set up my
linux server that way and would be happy to do windows by hand as well.

-James