[OpenAFS] windows AFSclient asks VLDB-server for krb-tokens

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Thu, 06 May 2004 10:38:51 -0400

At 06:09 AM 5/6/2004, Jimmy Engelbrecht wrote:
>Jimmy Engelbrecht <jimmy@e.kth.se> writes:
>
> > 2) how do other people solve this issue ?
>
>It just came into my mind that most people run kaserver, however our
>AFS-cell that was set up 11 years ago was initially setup without
>a kaserver ...

Pardon me, but how is this possible?  If you have been using the legacy
integrated logon code in the Windows client then you must have been using
kas right?  You've just confused me.  Are you using a Kerberos IV kdc of
some kind?  What else could you have been using?

Rodney