[OpenAFS] windows AFSclient asks VLDB-server for krb-tokens

Jimmy Engelbrecht jimmy@e.kth.se
06 May 2004 17:49:46 +0200

Rodney M Dyer <rmdyer@uncc.edu> writes:

> Pardon me, but how is this possible?  If you have been using the
> legacy integrated logon code in the Windows client then

we did not used windows then , i just said that we never runned the
kaserver, and that is why i did not remeber it exsist when i wrote my first
posting.

> you must have
> been using kas right?  You've just confused me.  Are you using a
> Kerberos IV kdc of some kind?  What else could you have been using?

We used a alpha/beta/prototype of the kthkrb4 KDC.
http://www.pdc.kth.se/kth-krb/

But we replaced it with heimdal summer 1999.

/Jimmy