[OpenAFS] Re: Your details

Kris Van Hees aedil-afs@alchar.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 13:25:47 -0400

Actually, unless I am mistaken, this particular virus is being sent around as
spam, using harvested email accounts for both the sender and the recipient.
In all cases where I've seen it, there was a relationship between the sender
and the recipient used, so something is at least being smart enough to use
information that said sender has in the past communicated with said recipient,
and things like that.  Highly annoying...

	Kris