[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.63 on Windows XP

Chris Crowther chris@jm-crowther.co.uk
Tue, 11 May 2004 02:44:10 +0100

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

>>>     Nope, OpenAFS.
>>

>>     Incidently, it also doesn't start crashing until you have a
>> token.  May try rolling back to 2.6 to see if that alieves the problem.
>>
> Please try the daily build at
>
>     /afs/athena.mit.edu/user/j/a/jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/
>     http://web.mit.edu/~jaltman/Public/OpenAFS/
>
> This build enables Integrated Logon to support Kerberos 5.

	I'm wondering if the fact that KfW is generating its tokens by
extracting the ones from the Windows credential cache is the problem.
Although given I don't really understand how any of the black magic
works, this is just random musing.

	Just downloaded the latest build anyway, shall give it a whirl.

--
Chris Crowther