[OpenAFS] RHEL v.3 krb5/afs

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 23:27:11 -0400 (EDT)

You're CCing me on replies. Don't. The headers don't need to be 50 people
long as threads wear on.

> May 10 14:55:38 merrimack su[7019]: pam_krb5[7019]: got error 76 (Name not unique on network) while obtaining tokens for csic.umd.edu
>
> This seems to be the error, there is no ticket file, and this is
> correct. I have no tkt file for krb4.

But if you're using Redhat's module i bet it uses krb425, so the problem
is actually it thinks you have no krb5 ticket. So strace and watch file
io. It hould write out a ticket, then open some other name and get ENOENT.
Does it? Does it not write out anything? Or is there some other module
which gets tickets and pam_krb5afs just gets tokens from them? And if
so... are you calling it first in your pam config?