[OpenAFS] GUI Tools

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:39:45 -0700

Using an IDE might speed development up and increase portability. For $99
Visaj is a great deal.

Tedc

From: Neil Smyth [mailto:neil.smyth@ist-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 3:04 PM
To: tcreedon@easystreet.com
Subject: RE: Java GUI Builder Special Offer

Hi Ted,

A good option for developing a GUI that will run on both Windows and X
Windows is to develop the GUI in Java.

We have special pricing available for Visaj, our Java GUI Builder, that
enables developers working on not for profit projects to purchase a full
Visaj license for $99.

If this is of interest to you please let me know and I will have an official
quote sent to you together with details on how to place an order.

Thanks

Neil