[OpenAFS] MailDir & Coda/AFS was: Practical no. of files per dir was: [OpenAFS] Max number of files in volume?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk@matchmail.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 12:57:03 -0700

Dan Pritts wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 06:46:25PM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:
>
>>Thanks, but I already have procmail in my setup, and it doesn't need any
>>patches for rename(), so I should be OK(tm). ;)
>

> Make sure that your users don't try to use procmail to deliver to
> afs-located mbox style mailboxes - if you do, you get hosed by
> byte locking.

True.

I control the procmail rules for my users though...

Is there any way in procmail to disable mbox style delivery without
patching?

Mike