[OpenAFS] Trouble browsing AFS contents in XP client even though tokens are granted

Gabe ListAccount gabelists@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 13:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1984852335-1085084539=:89298

Hello,
I'm Running AFS client version 1.3.6390 on a windows XP Pro machine. I have a client on several other XP and linux machines and have no problems. However, The service appears to be running fine, and allows me to get a token. the root volume is mounted to z:. However, it won't let me see or manipulate any files in the afs space. It does show that out of 2TB of space that 1TB is used.

Also, when in explorer if I right-click and choose AFS-Access Control List, the error that I get "unable to read access-list for directory Z: Volume name or ID not recognized" in a window titled afs_shl_ext

Has anyone experienced similar problems, or have potential solutions

Thanks,
 Gabe Castillo
 UC San Diego Neuroimaging Group
 Laboratory of Biological Dynamics and Theoretical Medicine
 gabelists@yahoo.com

--0-1984852335-1085084539=:89298

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm Running AFS client&nbsp;version 1.3.6390 on a windows XP Pro machine. I have a client on several other XP and linux machines and have no problems. However, The service appears to be running fine, and allows me to get a token. the root volume is mounted to z:. However, it won't let me see or manipulate any files in the afs space. It does show that out of 2TB of space that 1TB is used.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also, when in explorer if I right-click and choose AFS-Access Control List, the error that I get&nbsp;"unable to read access-list for directory Z: Volume name or ID not recognized" in a window titled afs_shl_ext</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone experienced similar problems, or have potential solutions</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Gabe Castillo</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;UC San Diego Neuroimaging Group</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Laboratory of Biological Dynamics and Theoretical Medicine</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;gabelists@yahoo.com</DIV><p>
--0-1984852335-1085084539=:89298--