[OpenAFS] Problem setting up AFS server (isolated network) -

M Singh msingh@myrealbox.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 03:41:05 -0400

Derrick J Brashear wrote:

>Dumb question: are you running kaserver in noauth mode when you do this?
>I'm otherwise at a loss at the moment, but I need sleep.

Yes, I am running it in the noauth mode.

kas -cell HOMENETWORK.EDU -noauth

In accordance with the instructions :

QuickStartUnix/auqbg005.htm#HDRWQ51

"Enter *kas* interactive mode. Because the machine is in
no-authorization checking mode, include the *-noauth* flag to suppress
the Authentication Server's usual prompt for a password.

   # *kas  -cell* <cell name> *-noauth*
   ka>"

Thanks for the help.