[OpenAFS] FW: afs_syscall - problem!

David Miller D.P.Miller@lse.ac.uk
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:29:01 +0100

yeah i wasnt very clear.
how have you installed openafs ?

if your using the debian packages you'll get a kernel module called
openafs (or openafs.mp for SMP machines)
other distributions (and I think building from source) use libafs as the
module name.

I'm not sure how you ended up with both.
using the debian packages (from openafs.org) will also help setup alot
of the configuration for you.