[OpenAFS] Browsing AFS home directories in Linux window managers

Lukas Kubin kubin@opf.slu.cz
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:10:10 +0200

I'm having troubles browsing home directories stored in AFS using KDE or
Gnome file managers. When browsing using shell or console browser - eg.
"mc", everything works. However, when browsing using "Konqueror" or
"Nautilus", I can only see the first level (root) of file hierarchy
inside my home. Anything bellow my home's root directory shows as empty.
Is there any known problem using AFS this way? Any solution to this?

Thank you.

lukas

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398275
email: kubin@opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz