[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.3.73

James Burns James Burns <jfburns@gmail.com>
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:09:04 -0500

Jeffrey,
Do you have a check list of the steps a person should go through to
submit a bug? I'm still seeing issues probably related to power
management on my notebook in 1.3.73, though quite significantly less
than any previous release. It isn't crashing, but rather hanging, if
that makes a difference in the instructions. Thanks for your awesome
work on this software.

-James