[OpenAFS] Home volume replication

Derek Harkness dharknes@umd.umich.edu
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:58:45 -0500

--Apple-Mail-5-765641557

Does anyone have a good method for automatically keep volume synced?
I've just started putting together a script to release the volumes but
I've run into a problem.  I can't tell which volumes need to be
release.  Vos examine or listvldb doesn't always tell me which volumes
need to be released, and releasing them all takes WAY to much bandwidth
and WAY to much time.  Since I will be running this script every 2 to 5
mins.

Thanks,
Derek

--Apple-Mail-5-765641557